DevOps efficiency needs to put business goals first
Here’s a quick story. As a business analyst, I worked at a publisher in Oxford. We were interviewing, process diagramming, and so on – that’s not the interesting bit. Meanwhile, in parallel, they brought in consultants from a small company in Birmingham, UK. Two or three folks.
The building we were working in was long and thin, and had an empty upper floor. These guys came in with a massive roll of brown paper, 7 feet high. They shot this roll all the way down the empty floor. They then went and spoke to people and asked them what systems they used, what forms they filled and so on.
- Cybersecurity: The Imperative of Future-Proofing in the Digital Era
- Network Optimization: 15 Considerations When Adopting Emerging Tech
- Best Practices for Protecting Your Data in the Cloud
- The Emergence Of Smart Cities In The Digital Era
- Secure Your Future: Uncover Hidden Threats with a FREE CYBER RISK ASSESSMENT