Cyber security predictions for 2023
2022 brought numerous cyber security challenges, whether it was the constant threat of ransomware attacks, the ever-changing geopolitical landscape or the deepening cyber skills shortage, security teams everywhere were under constant pressure.
In 2023 there are a few signs that the pressure will ease. Cyber attacks have become increasingly frequent and hackers are developing more sophisticated skills, so the threat of a security breach continues to loom large for many organizations.
So, what can we expect from the year ahead? Here I offer some of my predictions on what I believe will be the main challenges to security professionals through 2023.
- Sustainability benefits of cloud computing data centers
- New study finds AEC firms using 50% more cloud storage than before
- The Biggest VoIP Benefits, Advantages and Disadvantages in 2024
- Four Strategies To Protect Against Generative AI-Powered Attackers
- 9 Statistics That Prove Return to Office Mandates Donít Work