Situational awareness: Cybersecurity Incident
On Tuesday, Sept. 5, Virginia Tech discovered that a list of personal information of current and former university students and current and former Dining Services employees was made available online. The compromised files, which were on a computer workstation in the Student Affairs division, contained demographic data.
- Cybersecurity: The Imperative of Future-Proofing in the Digital Era
- Network Optimization: 15 Considerations When Adopting Emerging Tech
- Best Practices for Protecting Your Data in the Cloud
- Secure Your Future: Uncover Hidden Threats with a FREE CYBER RISK ASSESSMENT
- Keep Remote Users Safe From Phishing and Ransomware Attacks