A new era in cyber defence led by MDR
The Middle East technology landscape is rapidly evolving, as the region transforms into a hub of technology innovation. According to IDC, digital transformation spending in the META region will accelerate at CAGR of 16 percent, topping $74 billion in 2026. With this, the threat landscape is also expected to expand, with cybercriminals taking advantage of new disruptive technologies to upgrade their techniques. The days of basic DDOS and malware attacks are behind us as attackers have moved to multi-staged, orchestrated attacks that are run with a mixture of humans and bots behind them.
- Powerful Storage Infrastructure Solutions for your business
- Cybersecurity: The Imperative of Future-Proofing in the Digital Era
- How Infrastructure as Code Is Evolving Platform Engineering
- Network Optimization: 15 Considerations When Adopting Emerging Tech
- Best Practices for Protecting Your Data in the Cloud