Reaping the Benefits of Having a Data Backup and Recovery Plan
In today’s data-driven economy, any business needs to make sure that their data is easily recoverable and secured in an emergency. The National Archives and Records Administration suggests that close to 93% of the organizations which witness downtime and data loss for over ten and more days can file bankruptcy in a year. No wonder why businesses need to give importance to data backup.
- Powerful Storage Infrastructure Solutions for your business
- Cybersecurity: The Imperative of Future-Proofing in the Digital Era
- How Infrastructure as Code Is Evolving Platform Engineering
- Network Optimization: 15 Considerations When Adopting Emerging Tech
- Best Practices for Protecting Your Data in the Cloud