6 tactics to make artificial intelligence work on the frontlines
Artificial intelligence is a transformative tool in the workplace — except when it isn’t.
For top managers, state-of-the art AI tools are a no-brainer: in theory, they increase revenues, decrease costs, and improve the quality of products and services. But in the wild, it’s often just the opposite for frontline employees who actually need to integrate these tools into their daily work. Not only can AI tools yield few benefits, but they can also introduce additional work and decrease autonomy.
- Advantage Cloud Solutions With Sophos MDR
- A practical approach for addressing bias in artificial intelligence
- Building a robust Hybrid Agile Environment with VDI
- Top questions you should be asking about your Office 365 backup
- Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market 2022 Strategic Assessment