Netskope Strengthens Cloud Firewall for SASE Environments
Netskope upgraded the firewall-as-a-service (FWaaS) component of its secure access service edge (SASE) platform, providing more oversight and depth for SASE environments.
The security provider introduced its Cloud Firewall FWaaS last year, but is now “extending it, giving it the capability to govern and inspect and do deep dives on things like [domain name system] and other protocols,” Netskope CEO Sanjay Beri said during a keynote at the company’s SASE Week event.
- Advantage Cloud Solutions With Sophos MDR
- A practical approach for addressing bias in artificial intelligence
- Building a robust Hybrid Agile Environment with VDI
- Top questions you should be asking about your Office 365 backup
- Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market 2022 Strategic Assessment