Hybrid work preferred even if many are working longer hours, survey says
In the NUI Galway and WDC 2022 Remote Working in Ireland survey, 30pc of respondents said they will change jobs if their remote working preferences are not facilitated.
A new survey suggests that Irish people want hybrid and remote working practices to continue, despite the fact many are working longer hours remotely than while working on-site.
- Carbon Black : Endpoint Detection Response that augments existing security tools
- Why hybrid working is here to stay and how to ace it
- Better understand your vulnerabilities with a free storage cyber resiliency assessment.
- The future of hybrid work: Reimagining employee experience
- 3 Ways Cybersecurity Leaders Can Prepare for a Breach