Remote working can stifle creativity, study finds
According to a study published in the journal Nature, researchers state that video-conferencing can hinder the generation of creative ideas. In light of these findings, companies are faced with a new challenge: how to foster a creative environment in the age of hybrid work.
- How SaaS security became one of the most overlooked threats in the enterprise – and what you can do about it
- 12 Reasons to Consider Outsourced Cyber Security
- For a secure hybrid workforce, adopt SASE
- Too Many Tools in the Security Box and What to Do About It
- 5 successful ways to use artificial intelligence to improve your business processes