A consumption-based approach to data centre infrastructure
You are a mid-size organisation, your existing infrastructure is increasingly struggling to cope with ever-changing demands and going forward it won’t be agile enough to cope with future expectations without further significant capital investment. At the same time your IT team are under pressure to deliver more with less - support end users, deploy apps, secure the network, sort the phones and manage the infrastructure! Your organisation is already using some cloud apps, but the CEO still keeps asking why aren’t we using the cloud for core workloads?
- Understand VDI market shifts from traditional VDI to cloud
- How to Avoid These 7 Deadly Sins of App and Desktop Virtualization
- IGELís Linux-Based Edge OS to Support Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- See the powerful effects of software defined infrastructure in organizations around the world
- HPE introduces AI-driven hyperconverged infrastructure