HPE introduces AI-driven hyperconverged infrastructure
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has made advancements to HPE SimpliVity, the company’s flagship hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) platform, ushering in a new generation of HCI powered with artificial intelligence to simplify virtual machine (VM) management and free IT staff to focus on innovation.
Building upon its software-defined architecture, HPE SimpliVity is enhancing its customer experience with HPE InfoSight, one-click cluster upgrades, and the integration of HPE StoreOnce ...
- From Edge Computing To Edge Capture
- IGELís Linux-Based Edge OS to Support Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- See the powerful effects of software defined infrastructure in organizations around the world
- SD-WAN is the on-ramp to a multicloud highway
- Why good cybersecurity in business is everyoneís responsibility