5 Emerging IoT Trends To Watch In 2020
CRN takes a look at five emerging IoT trends solution providers need to watch in 2020, ranging from the sectors that will drive explosive data growth to new kinds of data and sensors.
IoT Data Is Growing — Fast
As the year goes by, IoT has become an increasingly important way companies share information between things, people and processes — and the proof is in the data.
By 2025, the total amount of data created by IoT devices in one year is expected to reach 79.4 zettabytes, according to research firm IDC. That amounts to 79.4 billion terabytes or 29.4 trillion gigabytes, representing a massive trove of information 41.6 billion connected devices are expected to collect, store and analyze in the next six years ...
- From Edge Computing To Edge Capture
- IGELís Linux-Based Edge OS to Support Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- See the powerful effects of software defined infrastructure in organizations around the world
- HPE introduces AI-driven hyperconverged infrastructure
- SD-WAN is the on-ramp to a multicloud highway