These are the companies most at risk of phishing attacks
Phishing is no longer limited to email only.
Phishing is a much wider issue than originally thought, Akamai claims in its latest report. In it, it also details which companies are most at risk of phishing attacks, as well as the various techniques that hackers use to try and breach these companies’ security systems.
Phishing, but also phishing as a service (PaaS) is a hacking method in which a hacker impersonates a legitimate person / company, and asks for personal information. Usually, it is done through email, but Akamai claims ...
- From Edge Computing To Edge Capture
- IGELís Linux-Based Edge OS to Support Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- See the powerful effects of software defined infrastructure in organizations around the world
- HPE introduces AI-driven hyperconverged infrastructure
- SD-WAN is the on-ramp to a multicloud highway