How data centres have transformed business operations
According to a report on the future of data centres by CBInsights, there will be over 170 zettabytes of data in 2025, a tremendous increase from the amount of data we process today. In order to cope with the mass of information, the report also suggests that data centres will play a vital role in the “ingestion, computation, storage, and management of information.”
The way we process data is changing. Businesses are utilising the power of data in communications and in the last few years ...
- From Edge Computing To Edge Capture
- IGELís Linux-Based Edge OS to Support Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- See the powerful effects of software defined infrastructure in organizations around the world
- HPE introduces AI-driven hyperconverged infrastructure
- Transformation in Action Event: Register to join us on 28th Nov 2019