Cybersecurity is a bubble, but it’s not ready to burst
The global cybersecurity market is booming: Cybersecurity-related spending is on track to surpass $133 billion in 2022, and the market has grown more than 30x in 13 years. But it’s not all unicorns and rainbows. Some industry watchers have claimed that the cybersecurity market is a bubble about to burst. To understand the debate, it’s important to look beyond traditional supply and demand metrics.
- Edge and cloud: A power couple
- Understanding human behaviour is the first line of cybersecurity defence
- Digital transformation won’t work without new security approaches
- How to realise the benefits of software-defined infrastructure
- 5G and digital transformation are the biggest worries for businesses today