Video: County Council save £250k a year with a smart, simple & secure solution
Falkirk Council has implemented virtual desktop infrastructure [VDI] to provide flexible and mobile working for over 2,000 staff and enable it to assess and rationalise its whole office estate to make better use of its building assets.
In addition, VDI is allowing the Council to meet its Public Service Network [PSN] compliance obligations and shift away from a continuous desktop replacement programme which was costing around £250,000 every year.
- Join the Windows Virtual Desktops Bootcamp @ Europe’s largest EUC event
- The foundation for tomorrow’s digital campus
- How to realise the benefits of software-defined infrastructure
- Sharpen Your Edge for Digital Transformation 2.0
- Welcoming Pivotal to VMware to Transform How the World Builds Software on Kubernetes