Whatís the secret sauce to employee retention?
The answer to that question has evolved over time to match the desires and demands of the employment pool. In today’s day and age, employee retention heavily relies on the technology and resources a company provides its employees. If the technology you’re providing employees facilitates a more productive, efficient work environment that leads to greater work-life harmony, odds are they’re sticking around. However, if your technology is outdated or more importantly if it’s not user-friendly, chances are you’re dealing with low company morale that’s pushing people out the door while keeping prospective employees at arm’s length.
The staggering statistics in this blog certainly reinforce these claims, painting a clear picture that the technology and digital workspace a company provides its employees will either make or break their employee retention rates.
- Citrix SD-WAN creates the best end-user experience for Citrix Files
- Understand VDI market shifts from traditional VDI to cloud
- How to Avoid These 7 Deadly Sins of App and Desktop Virtualization
- A consumption-based approach to data centre infrastructure
- IGELís Linux-Based Edge OS to Support Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop