2019 Digital Means Business Benchmarking Report Executive Guide
Digital transformation has occupied our attention — and boardroom table discussions — for some years, bringing with it excitement but also uncertainty and discomfort: ‘What does this mean for me, my organization, and the world around us?’
So, what’s the best way forward? In a recent survey1 conducted by NTT, leaders who are successfully transforming their organizations shared some invaluable insights on how and where to maximize digital for their business.
leaders who are successfully transforming their organizations shared some invaluable insights on how and where to maximize digital for their business.
Our 2019 findings reveal organizations worldwide are achieving some success with digital transformation but there’s still a strong belief that this evolution requires a detailed digital strategy and radical, far-reaching changes. In reality, however, small incremental steps and successes will build the solid foundation required for sustainable long-term transformation. Read our seven key insights and expert recommendations.
- There’s great progress and realization of value.
- Disruption and delusion, the never-ending journey with digital.
- Balancing the tension of focus inside and outside the organization.
- Harnessing the digital opportunity is showing signs of maturity.
- The long hard look at
- The rise of the CDO and the collaboration games business and IT play.
- Organizations are their own worst enemies.
1 NTT 2019 Digital Means Business Benchmarking Report