telent wins IT contract for UKís first new nuclear plant in 25 years
telent wins IT and communications contract for UK’s first new nuclear plant in a 1/4 of a century
Warwick, 08 April, 2019: telent Technology Services Ltd (telent), a leading UK technology and network services company, has been awarded a six-year contract to supply the communications and IT infrastructure at Hinkley Point C (HPC) – the UK’s first nuclear plant to be built in 25 years ...
- Understand VDI market shifts from traditional VDI to cloud
- How to Avoid These 7 Deadly Sins of App and Desktop Virtualization
- A consumption-based approach to data centre infrastructure
- IGELís Linux-Based Edge OS to Support Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- See the powerful effects of software defined infrastructure in organizations around the world