Enterprise mobile management: Where do we go from here?
Traditional mobile management is dead. There is a new era of device management coming, and you better get ready for it.
Mobile has become a mainstream tool for the vast majority of enterprise workers. Indeed, over the past three to four years, instead of being viewed as an emerging technology, it’s basically made the transition to a mature solution that’s been almost universally accepted.
That’s not to say mobile doesn’t have its challenges. The diversity of devices, unequal security capabilities, user ownership
- UK businesses face one cyber-attack every 50 seconds
- The Five Pillars Of Secure Cloud Transformation
- Fix your server infrastructure costs for 3,4 or 5 years with Bramatt Computing.
- Back of the (Inter)net! Ensuring high-quality connectivity at sporting stadiums across the UK
- Making a splash with Citrix Workspace this Summer