Join our seminar, 28th Feb, All Star Lanes Bowling, London
Public Sector organisations across the UK are being hit by major budget cuts, however IT infrastructures have a large list of demands placing significant pressure on the network, resources and budget. If so, you're likely to be wondering how to expand your network to solve these challenges within budget constraints, supported by a quantifiable business case.
One of the key steps is to understand how much your current network is actually costing, how can it be simplified and expanded to support the ever-growing requirements of the organisation. This is where KHIPU/Alcatel Lucent Enterprise can help organisations analyse how much your networks really costs.
- NHS and digital transformation: The long-term plan
- Fix your server infrastructure costs for 3,4 or 5 years with Bramatt Computing.
- Back of the (Inter)net! Ensuring high-quality connectivity at sporting stadiums across the UK
- Making a splash with Citrix Workspace this Summer
- Explore Veritas Integrated Backup and Recovery Solutions