The Data Center Isnít Dying, But It Is Changing
Hyperconvergence, software-defined data centers and other low-touch approaches will likely replace the traditional hardware.
Gartner’s recent assertion that the data center is dead might be a gripping headline, but not all experts agree that the data center will disappear completely over the next few years.
Driven by the increasing complexity of Internet of Things, edge services and Software as a Service, almost all experts agree that the data center will have to evolve over time.
But what tech will power the new evolutions of the data center? There, experts are also divided...
- What DataOps Means for the IT Department
- Fix your server infrastructure costs for 3,4 or 5 years with Bramatt Computing.
- Back of the (Inter)net! Ensuring high-quality connectivity at sporting stadiums across the UK
- Extended support for Windows Server 2008 will cease on 14 January 2020. Are you ready?
- Explore Veritas Integrated Backup and Recovery Solutions