Citrix: Opportunities and Challenges of Globalisation
Advances in transportation and technology have made the world a smaller place. Today, we can eat breakfast in London, hop on a plane, and have dinner in New York. Communication with anyone, anywhere, can happen instantly. And while I personally love the idea of eating an English breakfast and New York pizza in the same day, all while video chatting with a friend in Australia, this progress has made its biggest impact in the business world. With these advancements, nearly any company can be global. However, before going global, organisations must recognise the realities and challenges that come with this opportunity...
- UK businesses face one cyber-attack every 50 seconds
- NHS and digital transformation: The long-term plan
- The Five Pillars Of Secure Cloud Transformation
- Fix your server infrastructure costs for 3,4 or 5 years with Bramatt Computing.
- Back of the (Inter)net! Ensuring high-quality connectivity at sporting stadiums across the UK