Prepare for the future with composable infrastructure from HPE Synergy & CDW
Composable, software-defined infrastructure that speeds application delivery
HPE Synergy, the first platform built from the ground up for composable infrastructure, is a single infrastructure that reduces operational complexity for traditional workloads and increases operational velocity for the new breed of applications and services. It’s the physical representation of HPE’s Idea Economy outlook.
As a next‐generation data centre architectural option, composable infrastructure embraces and extends key concepts and traits from the architectures that have come before it, including converged and hyper-converged systems.
Designed to bridge traditional and cloud‐native applications through the implementation of composable infrastructure, the HPE Synergy product line delivers on a series of key architectural principles including fluid resource pools, software-defined intelligence, unified application programming interface.
- Understand VDI market shifts from traditional VDI to cloud
- How to Avoid These 7 Deadly Sins of App and Desktop Virtualization
- A consumption-based approach to data centre infrastructure
- IGELís Linux-Based Edge OS to Support Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- See the powerful effects of software defined infrastructure in organizations around the world