Why Software-Defined Storage?
IBM SDS frees your data and team to easily adapt to new workloads and enable to-the-cloud initiatives. It's key to deploying a hybrid cloud for metered, on-demand consumption of public/private cloud resources. See why IBM is ranked #2 in worldwide storage in both market share and revenue.
- 50% Cost-reducation with analytics-driven data management
- 90% Lower TCO with fast data retention for active archive data
- 5x More data can be stored by virtualising mixed environments ...
- Understand VDI market shifts from traditional VDI to cloud
- How to Avoid These 7 Deadly Sins of App and Desktop Virtualization
- A consumption-based approach to data centre infrastructure
- IGELís Linux-Based Edge OS to Support Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- See the powerful effects of software defined infrastructure in organizations around the world