Why hybrid cloud data protection is so crucial
This week's roundup of analyst musings includes discussions about the importance of hybrid cloud data protection and whether it's beneficial to strike a work-life balance.
John Oltsik, an analyst with Enterprise Strategy Group in Milford, Mass., recapped a presentation given by his colleague, Doug Cahill, at last week's RSA Conference. The topic: hybrid cloud data protection -- and, more specifically, the security challenges associated with keeping data secure at a time when workloads are being shipped among multiple providers.
"Cloud security remains inconsistent, as organizations don't have the right tools or processes to monitor activities or keep up with DevOps," Oltsik said. As more workloads move to the cloud, the more serious these security issues become...
- The front line: Microsoft UK CTO on tackling cyber security
- F5: The Hidden ROI of Cloud-Friendly Security
- Forrester Names VMware a Leader for Hybrid Cloud Management Solutions
- Would you trust your health diagnosis to just a stethoscope?
- Consolidate Your Secondary Data And Apps With Cohesity DataPlatform