Journey to the cloud: finding the right way
Finding the right managed services partner is an essential first step to your organisation's cloud journey.
Moving to and integrating a cloud strategy is fast becoming the first choice for positive digital disruption. Thousands of British organisations of all shapes and sizes have dared to reimagine their business and are realising the benefits of the cloud. But there are different ways to use the cloud, depending on an organisation’s current situation and future plans.
Highways England, the Government company charged with operating, maintaining and improving England’s motorways and major A roads, is using the private cloud to improve journeys for millions of road users. Performing Rights Society (PRS) is using a mix of both private and public – called hybrid. The private cloud is used for its heritage and traditional technology estate whereas the public cloud – in this instance Microsoft Azure – is used for all new applications and will support PRS’s IT strategy to ensure it is agile and ...
- The front line: Microsoft UK CTO on tackling cyber security
- F5: The Hidden ROI of Cloud-Friendly Security
- Forrester Names VMware a Leader for Hybrid Cloud Management Solutions
- Would you trust your health diagnosis to just a stethoscope?
- Consolidate Your Secondary Data And Apps With Cohesity DataPlatform