Flash: The Next Step in Storage White Paper from HPE & CDW
Demand for data storage is growing — and fast. The need to quickly and efficiently process and access data is growing as well. Ubiquitous server virtualisation, cloud computing, streaming media and communications, online transaction processing, Big Data, and a host of high-performance computing (HPC) applications – this list
barely touches on the numerous scenarios that now rely on fast and responsive storage on an enterprise scale.
Hard disk drives (HDDs) are the backbone of many enterprise data storage and management systems. Yet they remain the last, unbroken bottleneck in the enterprise computing chain. Computing and networking performance have increased greatly over the years, but disk rotation speeds topped out at 15,000 revolutions per minute (rpm) back in 2000, and improved storage interfaces such as SATA and SAS have yielded only incremental performance gains...
- 8 Insights on the Future of Ransomware
- HPE & CDW: Store more data per terabyte of Flash Storage than other all-flash arrays - guaranteed
- Optimising, accelerating and innovating: digital workspace with a human touch
- Purpose-Built for Mission-Critical Business Operations
- The Best Kept Secret at Citrix