The importance of security in the modern BYOD workplace
Our workforces are now more mobile than ever. Whether they are working from home, on the road giving presentations or even in the office, it is more than likely that a companies employees are connected and working. However, unlike traditional work environments, it is probable that many of these employees are not connected using company equipment or devices.
Due to advancements in technology, the prevalence of startup culture and a workforce which can now work remotely, we have seen a dramatic rise of companies encouraging “bring your own device” (BYOD) environments in workplaces across the world. Incredibly, 59% of organizations allow employees to use their own devices for work purposes. Another 13% had planned to allow use within a year...
- Cyber security and data privacy: what are you over-looking?
- What are the options for securing SD-WAN?
- Optimising, accelerating and innovating: digital workspace with a human touch
- 90% of security budgets target only 28% of attacks.
- Agentless Visibility Across The Entire Network With CounterACT 8 From ForeScout