GDPR: Go Beyond Compliance
The data revolution is here. We are already seeing connected and intelligent technology transform markets such as primary and secondary medical care, transportation, manufacturing and energy generation. This technology has the potential to deliver significant social and economic benefit across the world, but will also generate huge amounts of data. Data will be generated by ‘people’ as well as ‘things’, and as people really care about their data; companies and governments across the world cannot take it lightly. They must demonstrate a real commitment to trust and security to deliver these benefits...
- Artificial Intelligence predicts that England has 5.7 per cent chance of winning World Cup 2018
- How Will You Face the High Price of DDoS Attacks?
- Hybrid IT Strategies For AI - Are You Ready?
- Flash: The Next Step in Storage White Paper from HPE & CDW
- The Challenges and Opportunities of Big Data in Cybersecurity