Will mobility still be the primary driver of digital transformation in 2018?
Increased adoption of mobile devices in the workplace and a rise in remote working help spur digital transformation efforts.
Mobility was a primary driver of digital transformation in 2017. In the face of any analysis of the lasting traction from the past year, what else might be in store for the year to come? Will mobility still be a key factor driving digital transformation? Here's why it could…should be.
With feature and power-rich mobile devices in almost everyone’s hands and being used for work-related tasks, in 2018 the term “mobile workforce” will no longer apply to the salesforce, field service and other jobs that are done primarily from remote positions.
Today’s workforce no longer considers itsel as being tied to a desk. With all of the new high powered mobile devices and mobile-friendly business applications available, workers are free to work whenever,...
- Cyber security and data privacy: what are you over-looking?
- What are the options for securing SD-WAN?
- HPE & CDW: Store more data per terabyte of Flash Storage than other all-flash arrays - guaranteed
- Optimising, accelerating and innovating: digital workspace with a human touch
- 90% of security budgets target only 28% of attacks.