What Is Hyperconvergence Technology?
Hyperconverged infrastructure solutions can help your business streamline the cost and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
Data centers can be daunting to manage for small and medium-sized businesses with minimal IT staff. However, the market is starting to shift in favor of technology solutions that make such administration a lot easier.
Hyperconverged infrastructure, or HCI, has allowed SMBs and even larger enterprises to reduce the cost and simplify the maintenance of their data center environments. HCI allows IT teams to easily manage and scale their IT resources.
The phenomenon, also known simply as hyperconvergence, is gaining traction in the business world. HCI has been the fastest-growing segment of the converged...
- 8 Insights on the Future of Ransomware
- HPE & CDW: Store more data per terabyte of Flash Storage than other all-flash arrays - guaranteed
- Optimising, accelerating and innovating: digital workspace with a human touch
- The Best Kept Secret at Citrix
- HPE & CDW: Transform your business with data and analytics