The moving target of IoT security
As the explosive growth of IoT continues, businesses, vendors and consumers all have to confront the issue that the world is more connected than ever before, with potentially gigantic consequences.
As the explosive growth of IoT tech continues; businesses, vendors and consumers all have to confront the issue that the world is more connected than ever before, with potentially gigantic consequences.
The central problem with IoT security is that there is no central problem – IoT is a more complicated stack than traditional IT infrastructure and is much more likely to be made up of hardware and software from different sources.
There are three main areas of IoT security – devices, network, and back-end. All of them are potential targets, and they all require attention, according to Forrester principal analyst Merritt Maxim. Right now, devices...
- 8 Insights on the Future of Ransomware
- Cyber security and data privacy: what are you over-looking?
- What are the options for securing SD-WAN?
- HPE & CDW: Store more data per terabyte of Flash Storage than other all-flash arrays - guaranteed
- Optimising, accelerating and innovating: digital workspace with a human touch