Citrix: Security for Your Application Delivery
Data security is foundational to any organization that wants to protect its intellectual property. To combat ever-evolving security threats, the enterprise must continually evolve the security paradigm based on new systems, architectures, and models.
In traditional data centers, applications were hosted on-premises, where the security perimeter was well-defined and contained. The evolution of SaaS and cloud based applications, however, in addition to local and cloud data center delivery, requires a new approach. This new approach needs to change dynamically based on the user, device, applications, and location. This new world requires a secure digital perimeter.
Security Risks in a Hybrid Cloud environment
Accessing SaaS and cloud services requires strong user authentication and authorization policies, so systems can correctly identify and disseminate the information coming from and going to end users. Normally, this would not be a problem if the organization had applications deployed on-premises. However, that is not the case in most companies whose applications live in a hybrid cloud environment. IT needs to ensure access to these applications and that data is protected adequately...
- Cyber security and data privacy: what are you over-looking?
- What are the options for securing SD-WAN?
- Optimising, accelerating and innovating: digital workspace with a human touch
- 90% of security budgets target only 28% of attacks.
- Agentless Visibility Across The Entire Network With CounterACT 8 From ForeScout