Digital Transformation Drives Automation and Multi-Cloud
Our fourth annual State of Application Delivery report is now available. Organizations report high interest in deploying gateway services, are employing automation and orchestration to optimize IT, and they are increasingly concerned by the difficult in protecting apps – especially in the public cloud.
Based on over 3000 responses from around the globe and spanning every industry and size of organization, that’s exactly what the 72% of enterprises with digital transformation initiatives are doing. Though copious amounts of digital ink are spent debating which C-level executive should drive digital transformation efforts and reminders that you need a solid API strategy lest your competitors eat your base for lunch, enterprises appear to be focusing on laying the digital foundation for their future digital business. They need apps to draw and delight new customers. They need APIs to harness the power of partners and citizen developers. They need personalized marketing that responds in real-time to visitors’ needs.
- The front line: Microsoft UK CTO on tackling cyber security
- F5: The Hidden ROI of Cloud-Friendly Security
- Forrester Names VMware a Leader for Hybrid Cloud Management Solutions
- Would you trust your health diagnosis to just a stethoscope?
- Consolidate Your Secondary Data And Apps With Cohesity DataPlatform