SD-WAN: The Backbone of Hybrid Cloud for the Enterprise
Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) is, quite simply, the backbone of hybrid cloud for enterprise applications. It’s the backbone of a secure digital perimeter. Simply said, it’s the foundation of modern networking requirements.
2018 will be the year that SD-WAN is recognized as such—industry-wide.
Just look at the trend of SD-WAN acquisitions that happened in the industry in 2017. Citrix launched its own SD-WAN product line three years ago in anticipation of the rapidly rising industry demand for a new way to network. Our prediction has borne out, and it’s no coincidence that other vendors have arrived at the same conclusion.
Let’s explore how this transformative technology is leading the networking revolution across the enterprise.
Can you remember the first time you used a ride-sharing service? Maybe you...
- 8 Insights on the Future of Ransomware
- Cyber security and data privacy: what are you over-looking?
- What are the options for securing SD-WAN?
- HPE & CDW: Store more data per terabyte of Flash Storage than other all-flash arrays - guaranteed
- Optimising, accelerating and innovating: digital workspace with a human touch